The Assam e-District Project is a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). This project is being implemented by the Information Technology Department, Government of Assam. This project aims to improve the G2C interaction experience between the government and citizens. It aims at seamless service delivery of services to the citizen by enhancing the efficiencies at the districts.
How to Register in e District amtron Assam Portal?
Step 1 – Go to e-District AMTRON
Step 2 – Click on ‘please create account in state portal for e-District citizen registrations’ as shown in the below image.
Step 2 – A new page will open as shown in the below image, click on create account.
Step 3 – A new page will open as shown in the below image, enter the required details and click on save
Step 4 – A mail will be sent to your Gmail with a password, after clicking on save, you will be redirected to a new page, you can login or sign in by entering your mail and password sent to your Gmail.
Step 5 – After login, again click on ‘please create account in state portal for e-district citizen registrations’
Step 6 – Now, Fill up the registration form for e-district services.
Step 7 – Once the form is successfully submitted you will be able to avail e-District AMTRON services.
Functionality of e-District amtron Portal
The functional requirements of the proposed Service are described below in terms of process. A process may be defined as a particular activity that an Actor can perform. An Actor is a user with a specific role. The following table gives a brief description of each process field in the process that follows:
- The System will be able to identify user logging into the system as defined by the login component
- The System will enable receiving of the application as per the Application Receipt component.
- The System will display a message regarding successful or unsuccessful completion of any transaction.
- The System will allow concerned officials to view the service request only on authenticated login as per login process.
- There is a second level of authentication mechanism through biometric device. If a user is biometric enabled then user has to login by using his biometric device.
- System will allow to raise official’s concern/feedback in the application and super admin can check their feedback and solve the same.
- District Admin has right to assign Roles in respective Service and Configure Workflow steps as per their District process. District Admin has option to add or delete levels of actors in workflow.
- System has facility to map Remarks with role, service, district and action taken.
- The System will be able to save the application data and route it to the concerned Officer.
- The System will be able to notify the concerned Officer about the new and pending applications through e-District application dashboard.
- The System will allow concerned Officer to accept/reject/revert/send back any service request application
- The System will request the Officer to compulsorily provide comments in case of any action taken.
- The officer must be able to download the application from the System.
- The System will enable the officer to order verification as per the Verification component.
- The System will allow the Officer to enter/select query parameters for the Report and then display the results for the query to Officer.
- The System will allow the Officer to approve the application by using his digital signature.
- The System will log the every action’s date and time.
- System will check the timelines, if the SLA time is about to be breached then system will send a warning mail to DPS as well as to eDPM.
- System will check the timelines, if the SLA time is breached then system will send a warning mail to DC of respective district.
- Digitally signed certificate is saved physically inside a repository in the server.
- The System will be able to notify the Applicant through SMS/EMAILservice and deliver any certificate as per the Delivery Mechanism component.
- The System will be able to detect changes in status and send status updates to the citizen as per the Notification component.
- The System will be able to generate MIS reports as per the format specified in the table Monitoring Report.
- The System will have a facility for forwarding of the application, with remarks to any person in workflow registered with the System.
- The System will support multilingual interface (Bengali, Bodo, Assames and English) as per Localization and Language Technology Standards for National e- Governance Plan defined in e-district guidelines. Admin can configure the language in which the certificate should be generated district-wise as well as service-wise
- The e-District Application supports Digital Signatures under the Controller of Certifying Authorities.
- The Digital Signatures used and the e-District Application provides the Time Stamping of the act of Digitally Signing a document as mandated by the IT Act 2000.
- Certificate output security features barcode and QR code used in eDistrict application.
- Citizen can verify the authenticity of the certificate through the certificate verification module present in the login screen in eDistrict portal. If a valid certificate number is entered and submitted then the corresponding certificate pdf is fetched from the repository and displayed.
Services Available in e-District amtron Portal
A core list of five categories of services has been identified at the national level which was implemented in the e-District project. The list includes Certificates, Government Dues and Recovery, Revenue Court Cases, RTI/ Grievances Cases, Certified Copies, and Pensions. As part of the State-Wide Roll Out, five other categories of services are also identified and selected by the State Govt. A total of 54 citizen-centric services have been identified for delivery through e-District in Assam. The list of identified services are:
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Next of Kin Certificate
- Permission for Delayed Birth Registration
- Permission for Delayed Death Registration
- Income Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate
- Caste Certificate (ST/SC/OBC/MOBC)
- Application for Stamp Vendor Licence
- Renewal of Explosive Licence
- Permission for Special Events U/s 144 CrPc
- Permission for Fairs/Religious/Cultural Festivals/Loud Speakers/Rallies/Strikes etc.
- Application for Information under RTI
- Application for First Appeal
- Public Grievances
- Application for Court Marriage
- Application for Marriage Certificate
- Certified Copy of Electoral Roll
- Certified Copy of Mutation Order
- Issue of Land Valuation Certificate
- Issue of Record of Rights (Jamabandi)
- Issue of Non Encumbrance Certificate
- Application for Registration of Deeds
- Certified Copies of Cause List and Judgments
- Assessment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
- Application for Mutation
- Application for New Enrolment
- Surrender of Employment Exchange Card
- Application for Transfer of Enrolment to other Districts
- Application for Change of Name or Address or Age
- Application of Learners Licence
- Application for Driving Licence
- Application for Renewal of Driving Licence
- Issue of Duplicate Mark Sheet SEBA
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate SEBA
- Issue of Migration Certificate SEBA
- Issue of Duplicate Mark Sheet AHSEC
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate AHSEC
- Issue of Migration Certificate AHSEC
- Permission of Transfer of Property by way of Mortgage and Lease and Gift and Sale
- Issuance of Birth Certificate
- Issuance of Death Certificate
- Issue of Land Holding Certificate
- Issuance of Disability Certificate
- Application for National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Application for National Family Benefit Scheme
- Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Application
- Application for New FIC
- Application for Modification of FIC
- Application for Duplicate FIC
- Application for Surrender of FIC
- Payment of Municipal Tax
- 53 Payment of Electricity Bill
What is e-governance & NeGP?
National E-Governance Plan in India is taking initiatives to introduce the E-Governance system across the country. This is the application of information and communication technology (ICT) for delivering government services, exchange of information, communication, transactions, and integration of various stand-alone systems and services between Government-to-Citizens (G2C), Government-to-Business (G2B), Government-to-Government (G2G) as well as back-office processes and interactions within the entire government framework. Though government services will be made available to the citizens in a convenient, efficient, and transparent manner, large-scale digitization of records is going down to enable simple, reliable access over the internet. The main objective of this plan is to bring public services closer to the citizens. E-governance has the potential to get multi-dimensional changes and a fruitful effect that will be beneficial for everybody including industry and citizens.
What is SP & SSDG?
To fulfill the vision of providing easy and convenient services to the citizens through remote access primarily through Common Service Centers (CSCs)/PFCs, Assam e-District project is created under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The main objective of developing State Portal (SP) along with Assam e-District is to provide all citizens with outlets where they can access the services under a single interface mechanism in the form of the Portal. The basic components of the Facilitating Services through CSC’s/PFCs is enabling Implementation of State Portal & e-Forms, project is as follows:
• State Portal including Applications & electronic – forms
• Training and Manpower for Assam e-District, State Portal
• Gap Infrastructure at the destination offices including gaps in connectivity
What are the functions of State Portal?
• Information Dissemination: The portal will provide information about Government departments, line ministries, and web links of these departments. It will provide information about Government structure in the state, service key notifications to the offerings, and business and citizen community. Content Architecture of the Portal shall be in accordance with State Portal Framework (SPF).
• Shall be accessible from a variety of channels: The portal can be accessed via a variety of established channels, including Common Service Centers, Government Service delivery counters, PFCs, etc.
• Shall exchange information & services seamlessly across State Government departments. This
exchange should be in accordance with SPF
What is State Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG)?
The National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) aims to make all Government services accessible to the common man in his locality, through common service delivery channels and ensure effectiveness, lucidity & reliability of such services at affordable costs to realize the basic needs of a common man. One of the goals of the Government to meet this vision is the need to cooperate, collaborate and integrate information systems characterized by islands of legacy systems using heterogeneous platforms and technologies and spread across diverse geographical locations, in varying states of automation, make this task very challenging. The State e-Governance Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG), a core component in e-Governance infrastructure under the NeGP, can simplify this task by acting as a standards-based messaging switch and providing seamless interoperability and exchange of data across different departments in the Centre, States, and Local Government. Government