Shalarth Maharashtra is a centralized web-based Integrated System launched by the Govt of Maharashtra for their Employee to download salary slips online. Govt of Maharashtra provides a unique User id for each employee, which is given only to a permanent employee. All teachers and nonteachers access the Shalarth Portal (www.shalarth.maharashtra.gov.in) by login Id and downloading their salary slips of any month from this portal.
It is an important component of IFMS with a facility for data exchange with other important modules of the Directorate of Accounts and Treasuries. In the article, you will know about Shalarth Portal i.e. how to download a payslip, Shalarth login process, etc.
Organization – Government of Maharastra
Facility name – Shalarath Personnel information & payroll for grant-in-aid institution
How To Login Into www.shalarth.Maharashtra.gov.in E-Payslips?
just follow the simple steps mentioned below to login into Maharashtra Shalarth e-Payslips Portal
Step 1 – Go to the link https://www.shalarth.maharashtra.gov.in/login.jsp
Step 2 – Enter your User Name
Step 3 – Enter your Password
Step 4 – Enter Captcha code and
Step 5 – Click on Submit button.
How To Download the Salary Slip From Shalarath.Maharashtra.gov.in Portal?
If you are a Govt employee of Maharashtra, follow the steps for login is given below.
- Firstly, You have to visit the www.Shalarth.maharasthra.gov.in Portal – click here
- After that, you need to log in with your UserId and Password.
- After that dashboard will open on your screen.
- On the dashboard, you are required to Go to the Worklist option from the menu.
- After that, you need to click Payroll>>Payroll Generation / View>>Generate / Regenerate Pay Bill.
- After clicking on Generate / Regenerate Pay Bill option, a new window will appear on your screen.
- On the page, select the month and year for which you want to generate the salary bill.
- Now, Choose a bill number, and Select Paybill in the Bill Type.
- Click on Generate button.
- Now You can download the salary slip/ payslip.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 18001208040
Frequently Asked Questions
Particular employee is not visible in pay bill?
Please first check the ‘Date of service expiry’ in Employee Statistic Report. Fill the w.e.f. (With Effect From) date in Change details carefully. It should not be greater than 1’st of the particular month in which you are generating the pay bill.
When Deductions are not visible in Pay-Bill?
Please check department eligibility at DDO2 Level (Private Aided) and for ZP DDO3 Level, and confirm the Date when Change is made accurate.
DDO Level 1 unable to login?
Please contact DDO level 2 for Password Reset (Reset to default).
When an employee is only visible in Change Basic Details?
Please check employee is forwarded or not from DDO level 2.
An employee is relieved from one school, but not able to join another school?
There should be one vacant post for joining the employee in the new school and the post should be attached to the billing group; if the post is vacant and attached still not able to join the employee then create a new post for that employee.
What is Maharastra Shalarth Portal?
The Portal was launched by the Govt. of Maharashtra for their Employee to download salary slips online.