Yes Bank share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030: In this article, you will learn about Yes Bank share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030, along with the fundamentals and financials of the company.
Yes Bank: Company Profile
Yes Bank is a full-service commercial bank offering a comprehensive suite of products and services to its retail, MSME, and corporate customers. Customer-centric and service-driven since inception, the bank is taking confident strides into the future by blending its wide physical reach with digital capabilities to provide differentiated offerings, in line with India’s evolving banking needs.
Yes Bank total stands at Rs 2,73,543 crores, with advances of Rs 1,66,893 crores, in which 49% are corporate and 51% are MSME and retail.
Yes bank is the market leader in IMPS Remitter bank and in UPI P2M transactions with a share in overall transactions at 41% market share and AEPS 19% market share in transaction volume.
Yes bank has a Pan-India presence with 1,070 branches, 72 BC banking outlets, and 1,340 ATMs.
Also read: Biocon share price target 2022, 2025, 2030.
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2023
Yes bank is one of the biggest wealth destroyers in the history of the Indian stock market, but everyone is hoping that the bank will do better after the recent management change.
The Bank has brought in clear responsibility and accountability at multiple levels across the organization. It has successfully delivered a robust liabilities momentum with a 55% growth in deposits over the previous year. This encouraging development reflects growing customer confidence across all segments. By considering that the management will do better in coming quarters, Yes bank share price target 2023 is Rs 40.
|Yes Bank Share Price Target 2023|
Strengths of Yes Bank
Strengths include the potential capabilities and available resources that a firm can utilize for its growth. The following are the strengths of Yes Bank:
- Rising Net Cash Flow and Cash from Operating Activity: Yes bank’s cash flow from operating activities has taken a huge leap to the positive side. Its core business activity improved drastically. Potential for profitability is observed.
- Diversified Business: Yes Bank does business in a variety of sectors, including Commercial Banking, Corporate, and Institutional Banking, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Financial Marketing, and Retail Banking.
- High-End Technology: Yes Bank relies on cutting-edge technology to ensure the seamless operation of its banking and financial services.
- Recognised Bank: Popularity among the people is one of the most advantageous strengths of Yes Bank. It has also been a recipient of global and domestic awards such as ‘India’s Fastest Growing Bank of the year’ in 2009 which creates a positive image in public.
- Accessible to all: If there is one criterion that the general public observes while comparing banks, it is how accessible the bank is to them. Digitization of the daily banking activities and a convenient and efficient procedure in Yes Bank gives it an edge over many other banks.
- One of the largest Private Sector Bank: Yes Bank is one of the top private sector banks in India. Recognized by powerful media houses and global advisory firms, this usually becomes a deciding factor when people choose to invest in banks.
- Strong marketing strategies: Yes Bank undertakes Ad campaigns in mainstream newspapers, television advertisements, and print advertisements in its subsidiaries as its promotional activities. Digital marketing is also being utilized, with social networking platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube being leveraged to reach clients.
Weaknesses of Yes Bank
Weaknesses are those elements that impede the company’s growth and prevent it from reaching its objectives. Yes bank has a few deficiencies that must be addressed
- Security over Digital Media: Yes Bank’s banking and financial activities are conducted through digital media, thus there is a greater risk of security in their corporate operations. Many people are opposed to engaging money through digital means.
- Use of Digital in Rural Area: The use of digital media for banking and financial purposes is not widespread in most rural regions.
- Low Profitability: Yes bank is stuck in negative Return on Assets (RoA) for 2 consecutive years. The negative returns on assets refer to the underutilization of its assets to generate sufficient profit.
Opportunities for Yes Bank
Opportunities are favorable conditions that offer a company a competitive edge over rival enterprises. Following are the favorable opportunities for Yes Bank:
- Large Asset in one Client: Yes Bank has substantial assets per client, which provides tremendous potential to serve them while also growing in the banking and financial services industries.
- Global Market: Yes Bank has a higher awareness in the global market and faces fewer restrictions. This gives the bank the ability to go worldwide and achieve its commercial objectives.
- Expanding Services to Clients: Yes Bank provides clients, banks, shareholders, and investors with enhanced advice and customized services. This will attempt to offer them an opportunity to improve their business.
- Business goals towards middle and lower-income groups: Unlike other banks, which primarily serve the upper-middle classes, Yes Bank has expanded its business to serve the medium and lower-income groups of society as well.
- Awareness in Digital Media: People’s increased knowledge of digital media presents a significant potential for the bank to serve more clients.
- Improving Provision Covering Ratio: Yes banks’ dependence on external sources of funding has reduced as the Provision Coverage Ratio has seen a rise. This will provide more funds to be set aside to cover bad loans and cushion them against potential losses.
Threats to Yes Bank
External elements that might affect the firm are referred to as threats. These issues should be addressed as quickly as possible to prevent severe harm to the organization. The threats to Yes Bank are as follows:
- Security threats: If the bank encounters any security difficulties at any moment, it poses a severe threat to the bank. In such circumstances, regaining client confidence would be challenging.
- High Fee: The bank’s clients’ strong fee negotiation power poses a significant danger to the bank’s operations.
- Global Competitors: The presence of numerous global giants in banking and financial services poses a significant threat to the bank’s ability to remain competitive in this industry.
- Change in Laws and Regulations: Whenever the government changes the regulations and laws, it might have an impact on the bank’s business operations.
Also read: IDFC First Bank share price target 2022, 2025, 2030.
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2024
The Bank in its transformational journey has made a significant change, bringing in clear responsibility and accountability at multiple levels across the organization. Having committed to responsible banking and social engagement last year, your Bank has, as promised dealt with all legacy governance, compliance, and risk issues with dexterity and alacrity. In addition, the Bank has focused on building and reinforcing the foundation for high-quality sustainable growth. It has successfully delivered a very robust liabilities momentum with a 55% growth in deposits over the previous year. This reflects very encouraging customer confidence across all segments.
Over the last year, the Bank focused on creating a more granular franchise with a balanced earnings mix between wholesale and retail, monetized new businesses through digital innovation, while conforming to the highest standards of risk management, compliance, and governance. I am delighted to share that in FY21, the Bank recorded 9.06 billion UPI transactions, a 102% growth over the previous year, thereby positioning the Bank as a clear market leader in the banking industry.
With unflagging commitment, YES BANK has also paved its way through this daunting situation, steadily and surely. After a historic Reconstruction Scheme executed in March 2020 by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and a consortium of investment banks, YES BANK undertook a systemic overhaul, putting in place a significantly more robust corporate governance model with extensive changes across the organization, processes, and business strategy. Building on the three pillars of transparency, commitment, and accountability, the Bank has laid a strong foundation for inclusive and sustainable growth. Yes Bank share price target 2024 is Rs 65.
|Yes Bank share price target 2024|
Also read: Trident share price target 2022, 2025, 2030.
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2025
Over the past yes Bank a strong resurgence in our operating performance. The operating profit for FY21 increased by 42% over the previous year. Yes Bank has strengthened the Bank’s position on our specific strategic priorities, capital, cost, liquidity, stressed assets, and governance. YES BANK saw its credit profile improve further this year with rating upgrades from multiple institutions.
The upgrade from Moody’s and other domestic rating agencies, following Yes Bank’s successful FPO of INR 15,000 crore reflected the Bank’s improving business fundamentals in 2020 itself.
Yes Bank continues to maintain a laser-sharp focus on fostering innovation and leveraging technological developments to enhance the banking experience for its customers. It has adopted a holistic approach towards going digital and has integrated this strategy across its banking ecosystem. The size and volume of digital banking transactions done through Yes Bank’s products and services continued to scale up rapidly. By considering all these improvements and growth, Yes Bank share price target for 2025 is Rs 95.
|Yes Bank share price target 2025|
Also read: Nocil share price target 2022, 2025, 2030
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2026
Yes Bank is also focusing on Rural customers, in line with its commitment towards sustainable inclusive growth in the rural and semi-urban segment, Ye Bank has always focused on frugal innovations and key partnerships to create and promote viable business models while providing access to finance to the bottom of pyramid (BOP) customers.
As of March 31, 2021, the Bank has an active women customer base of 9.8 lakh. Since the inception of the program in 2011, a cumulative disbursement of over Rs. 11,852 crore has been done, reaching out to over 31 lakh families, to date.
During the FY 20-21, in addition to the existing 21 Business Correspondent managed Banking outlets (BCBOs) in Unbanked Rural Centers, the Bank has made significant progress by adding another 51 BCBOs, thereby taking the total count to 72 BCBOs, through which all deposit, lending, and third party products are offered to over 26,000 customers in the rural segment. As the bank is also focusing on rural customers, where there is a huge opportunity to grow, Yes Bank share price target for 2026 is Rs 131.
|Yes bank share price target 2026|
Also read: SBI share price target 2022, 2025, 2030.
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2030
In the recent quarter, Yes Bank reported a 31% YoY drop in net interest income at Rs 1,714 crore from Rs 2,560 crore in the same quarter last year. Net interest margin for the quarter cam at 2.4% compared to 2.2% in the September quarter and 3.4% YoY. But the company reported a 77% YoY jump in profit at Rs 266 crores, compared to December quarters with a profit of Rs 151 crores.
After the restructuring, the bank is going in the right direction and the management is really working hard to turn around the story of Yes Bank.
The Bank continued its efforts towards building a stronger retail franchise with the contribution of retail advances compared to total advances, increased to 30 % in FY 2020-21 compared to 24% in FY 2019-20. Digitization remains the Bank’s key pillar to grow the Retail, MSME, and Transaction Banking business.
The Corporate advances have also started to pick up with a focus on working capital financing to high-rated corporates. The Bank believes that the legacy corporate stress has been adequately provided for in FY 2020-21. The Bank has a significant presence within the new-age payments space with the highest market share of 40.6% in UPI transactions (by volume) in FY 2020-21. Yes Bank share price target for 2030 is Rs 410.
|Yes bank share price target 2030|
Yes Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030
|Year||Share Price Target|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Yes Bank be a multibagger?
May or may not, mostly not. Because Yes Bank is one of the biggest wealth destroyers in Indian stock market history, investors may not have confidence in Yes Bank again. There are other good banking stocks, which are better Yes Bank.
Does Yes Bank share touch 100?
If Yes Bank continues to perform the way it performing now, Yes will touch the 100 mark within a few years.